Mar 7, 2007

I leave the company


On Monday, it was termination date for me.
I was on the company for two and a half years.
Although I miss my dear coworkers, I will do my best in DC!




I got many gifts from coworkers!
I’ m so happy. (^0^)/
Thank you very much!!

I’m moved...

Let's speak English!

















STAEDTLER avant-garde light
That’s nice color, pretty pink!

Pencil case of leather made in Italy


That’s elegance!










Recommended book☆



Genuine stone pierce
That’s lovely!




And Then,

I attended the third good-bye party after final work!











We enjoyed the party together. (^‐^) o


4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi , You have a very nice blog especially for a beginner.

Its beautiful.

If you like you can practice English with me.

I live in the United States specifically the state of Texas.

I like to learn new languages so if you would like you could teach me some Japanese words as well.

:)!

By the way, Happy International Womens' Day!!!

mac said...

Hi, Ms. chef d’ oeuvre, thank you for your comment!
I’m very glad to your kindness words.
Though my blog is poor English, I'll do my best!
Please teach me if I wrote wrong English.
I’d like to teach you also Japanese words.
And I want to be able to understand your blog clearly!(^0^)/

may said...

Hey, mac !
I'm very glad you like our gift !!
And you use the box I gave you from Taiwan !!

Anyway, I think this oppotunity you spend the time in USA is very significant to you ! I'm glad to your help to that !