Mar 10, 2007

Happy day

On Friday, I was out of my house all day.
I went out of my house at 10:30, and I went to a ward office for submitting moving-out notification.
And then, I went to the lunch with old co-workers.

[The restaurant ”Diner Mate” that we often use]

The pasta cooking until al dente is delicious!
I have enjoyed the lunch very much.





And then, I went to get the international driving permit,
and I went to a beauty shop.


[My usual beauty shop"Tlico Hair"]

I became my favorite shortcut hair♪


And then, I attended the good-bye and my birthday party in Ebisu.
Although my birthday is next month, my friends from college days had the party, because I lived in DC next month.
I’m moved!
[The restaurant "火の音水の音(Hinone-Mizunone)"]

We were fascinated with the beautiful night view!























A birthday cake for me!
I' m very very happy!! o(^0^)o







I got a fancy gift from them!

[imo-shochu & kokutou-shochu (distilled spirits) ]

Wow!
The bottle label is written my name!!
I was all choked up…
Thank you for your loving gift.



I gave them earphones&microphone of “skype”.
Let’s have communication!



2 comments:

may said...

That's incredible gift for you !
Your name label ! wow !

So, skype is very very useful communication tool, I think.
If you have some support about skyle, tell me the problem you have !

mac said...

Hi,may!
I also bought a headphone and webcamera!
Please wait for a while until my computer connected to the internet. (^0^)/