Oct 15, 2007

Like Yokohama!? -Toronto-

After departing Niagara On The Lake, we visited Toronto.
It takes about one hour & a half to get there from Niagara Falls by car.
Toronto is really urban like Yokohama!
I missed my country...




CN Tower is between two high buildings.
This is the highest tower in the world!





















Of course, I went up the tower!





















This city is high-rise community!




Lake Ontario stretched as far as the horizon.




There is a glass floor that we can see through the ground.
I felt a little bit scary.・・;)




I like such a strange contrast of an old architecture & a new building!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You changed your blog desaign!!
It's nice although I liked your old template.

I've been to Toront and Niagara fall. It was very cold in March.
The temperature was below zero.
So I don't really enjoy there.
But I like Toront. Because I felt comfortable to stay there. But in my memory, there is nothing special in the city. What did you think??

mac said...

Hey. Palmama.
I took a trip to Chicago, so I was late posting my replay. I’m sorry!

Yes, I changed the template because my old template was difficult to post sentences though I liked it.

You’ve been to Toronto & Niagara!
I’m happy you saw a beautiful falls!!

As you say, I guess it’s too cold in March...
Toronto is really urban, so you would have enjoyed the city if the climate had been good.
However, actually, I couldn’t find special there because I didn’t have enough time.
But, I think the city having the highest tower in the world is fantastic!

may said...

Hello !
How's gonna doing ???
Of course, you're so nice, I hope.

Ya, Toronto likes Yokohama, CN TOwer is summilar to Land mark tower in Yokohama !!


See you sooon !

mac said...

Hi, may!
long time no see you!!
I'm doing good.^^)

Thanks for your comment!
You know your home town"Yokohama" very well, so I wanted you to see my pictures!

I'm looking forward to see your new post on your blog.^^;)

Talk to you soon!