Oct 3, 2007

That's yummy! Buffalo wing

Last weekend, my husband & I took a trip to Niagara Falls.
First, we went to Buffalo by an airplane, then he drove a rented car to Niagara Falls.
As soon as we arrived at Buffalo, we had lunch at “Anchor Bar”, which is famous for a chicken wing.




The interior is exactly American ambience!






The bar counter is very cool!
It seems there is live Jazz music at night.




There are some tables you can have a quiet meal.




And also, you can choose a taste from five kinds, mild, medium, hot , spicy BBQ or suicidal.
It seems "suicidal" taste is super hot!
We ordered "medium" & "spicy BBQ".


"Medium" taste isn’t so hot, so that’s good for me!

















"Spicy BBQ" taste is a little sweet for me.
















The wings are fried until crisp and goes with the blue cheese sauce.
That’s very delicious!
The celery of a side is nice, too.


I love the chicken wing, so I bought the sauce!

I will try to make a chicken wing like “Anchor Bar” at home soon!


-Buffalo wing original sauce -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wings must be good with beer!
I know you tried with it. Is that right?

I'm looking forward to your blog about cooking chicken with the sauce!!

mac said...

Hi,palmama.
Thank you for your visiting my blog again!
I’m glad you saw this journal!

I wasn’t able to drink against your imagination. That’s my regret!
When I cooked the wings, I will write a journal.

By the way, I saw your feature report about your original recipes on the website.
That’s great! Congratulations on your debut☆^0^

Talk to you soon.