Sep 23, 2007

The trip of a cable car -San Francisco-

At last, I played golf course in the U.S for the first time! It was fine weather, so I felt very comfortable, and also I had fun because though I hadn’t played it for a while, I was able to play golf better than I expected.^0^*)
After playing golf, I was still excited, so I went to a driving range to practice. However I was very tired after that...
I won’t practice on the day I played golf course. --;)

By the way, I post some pictures below about the sightseeing of a cable car, which my husband & I rode in San Francisco.

This is a cable car, which is popular among tourists.




In the morning, a lot of people who stand in line to ride a cable car.
A man in a poster of “GAP” behind line is the Japanese actor “Ken Watanabe”.
I saw the Japanese actor in the U.S for the first time!
That's great!!




It runs on the heart of town.




After we went through this view, we arrived at Fisherman’s Wharf.




A lot of sea lions were resting on San Francisco Bay.




It’s cute! It seems like a child.




We got on a boat and went on the sea cruise.




We went through under the famous “Golden Gate Bridge”.




After the cruise, we had lunch at “Crab House”.




This is a specialty “DungenessKiller Crab”.
The sauce is garlic oil. That's yummy!!
And also, Napa wine goes with it!












After lunch, we took a cable car again.
“Chinatown”




Then, we strayed from the route.
“Japantown”
Wow! The signs are written in Japanese by “Katakana”.
It's nice!




My image of this town is “Kanazawa” in Japan.
Don’t you think so?


















Take a break☆



The left is local beer ” Anchor Steam".
It’s a little bitter taste, so I love it!




-Anchor Steam Beer-

Then, we rode a cable car again.
You can stand on side step of a cable car! That’s breezy!!




In the evening, I wanted to eat sushi, so we went to the Japanese restaurant ”Sushi Boat” near Union Square.








The Japanese cook was making sushi, and that was delicious!
And also, when I ate the Japanese chowder, I missed my country!!













We had fun so much all day! It was the first time for me to ride the cable car like this, and this is one of my favorite things now!!













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hasband must be jealous on you to hear playing golf in the US!!
Was the golf course at east coast or west coast?

I read your blogs about San Francisco,and Yosemite park.
Looking at your blogs,you are traveling all over the America!!(
Is that exaggerated?
)
But I know you can travel around much easier and cheaper than in Japan.You should travel as much as possible.

mac said...

Hi Palmama.
Yes! I really started golf in the U.S.
It takes about 40 minutes by car to the golf course from my house.
I will often go there because it’s very cheap.
Half of the round is about 16 dollar per person!
It’s cheaper than Japan, isn’t it?
Why don't you guys play golf course with us after we go back to Japan?

PS.As you said, I will go around the U.S as much as possible!

Anonymous said...

Sorry,I don't play golf now.I have little money to play golf.
Someday,I hope to do that!

mac said...

All right!
I can't also play golf a lot in Japan because it's too expensive!!--;)