Apr 29, 2007

The Cheese Cake Factory

On Friday! At last, happy weekend!!
All right! (^0^)/


We went to dinner at The Cheese Cake Factory in White Flint Mall.




















This restaurant was crowded with people.
The meals were international cuisine, and we had more Asian foods.
Those were so good!



After meals, we had a dessert, of course, it’s a cheese cake!
My friend said to me “This restaurant is popular in the world, and if I ate the cheese cake of there, I couldn’t eat another.”
That’s right!!
All of these I ate three kinds of cheese cakes were really tasty!










Plain cheese cakeho********** With cappuccino







Godiva chocolate cheese cake*****Tiramisu cheese cake

But I left some cake on my plate, because the cake ware larger than I expected .
And I got the bag from a waitress, because many customers took out the rest.
So I can enjoy eating those in my house.
I'm so happy♪

I want to go to this restaurant again.


2 comments:

may said...

Hello, mac !!
I'm glad you enjoy your life in DC !!

Cheese cake, it's one of my favorite !! These cakes you reported looks like very very delicious! How about those ?

And, I was in America, I often said that like you;
"Could you pack it ?"
Ya, in almost reastrant, reply,
"Of corse !"
It's good American culture for
earth and garbage reduction, don't you think so ?

At last,,, I think your ability at English improves. Wonderful !!

mac said...

Hi,may!
Thanks, for your comment!
I’m so glad about your warm words...

So, I was surprised that I could pack leftover.
I think that it's important as you say.

In Japan, it’s GW now, isn’t it?
How do you spend?
Have a happy holiday!