Apr 3, 2007

I love shopping

We went shopping at Arlington (near the Pentagon) and Georgetown last Sunday.

















Denim of Abercrombie & Fitch for me &
Sweatshirt of Abercrombie & Fitch for my husband




















Denim jacket of AX for me


"Do as the Romans do."
So, we bought the American style clothes!



















The shopping center in Arlington looks like Ala Moana shopping center in Hawaii.



















Georgetown is fashionable like Paris.

I had my favorite spots!

2 comments:

may said...

Hi,mac ?
How's gonna doing ?

Abercrombie & Fitch !!
Is this bland not so much
expensive in USA ???
This pants looks like very very valuable ...

And,, I LOVE AX,too !!
This jacket you bought is very cool, I LOVE !!
So, you may know that already; Almani Exchange store was opened in Lala port YOKOHAMA for the first time in Japan recently.
But this shop is awful, nothing so much good...
AX is better in USA than in Japan, I think.

mac said...

Hi, may!
I think that “Abercrombie & Fitch” is popular for young people, so it isn’t so expensive.
My jeans is $69.50 and his sweatshirt is $79.50. (I think that his is a little expensive.)
My jacket of Armani Exchange is $69.99 at 50% off!
I was lucky!!
I don’t know that Armani Exchange store was opened in Lala port YOKOHAMA for the first time in Japan recently!
I'm looking forward to the report of "Lala port YOKOHAMA" in your blog. (^0^)/