May 13, 2007

Apartment Event

It seems that our apartment manager often take place events for residents.
The other day, a brunch party was held in there.

The food was mainly omelette and bread served byThe Omelette Chefs.
A chef cooked for each of us in the reception room and we had with residents in the courtyard!


















By the way, I worked in a real estate company in Japan.
Maybe I think that in Japan, events like this are never held in rental apartment.
Because most of the management companies never want residents to get along with each other.

They are afraid that any trouble may happen if residents can have communication.
So I’m surprised at this event!




It was fine day!
We had a good brunch♪


(Our neighbor yummy posted about this event in her blog.)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's going?
Are you get used to the life?
I'm looking forward to your blog.
(Sorry that I can't comment often.)
When I'd been in Seattle,I could'nt enjoy "American Japanese Food".But now,it seems that you can have very nice Japanese food there,dosen't it?
Whenever I see your blog,I'm so jealous!!

mac said...

Hi!Thanks for your comment!!!
I’m so glad! (^0^)/
So, I can get good-quality Japanese foods more easily than I expected!
I was surprised!!
By the way, you'd been in Seattle, hadn't you?
I have heard the living standard of Seattle is high.
How about it?
I want to go to there♪

Have a nice weekend!