May 28, 2007

The trip of West Coast ~San Diego・Day1~

I returned to here! I traveled to West Coast from May 19 to May 24. Though I’m too tired because it’s a long trip for the first time since I have lived in US, I enjoyed this trip so much!


























My husband and I stayed in San Diego for 2 days. Our friend’s couple guided us there because they have lived for about 2years and they are familiar with the local area.

















We had lunch at the Mexican restaurant☆











The decor is a south style. I was thrilled!!


After lunch, we went to the San Diego Zoo. It seems this zoo is very popular in the world.




















In fact, this zoo is so wide, so we rode an aerial cableway and a double deck bus.











"From the aerial cableway"












"From the double deck bus"










"Two white bears frolicked underwater."













"A panda was while eating."












"A panda was having a break..."





After we enjoyed in the zoo, we went to “La Jolla Beach”.I was surprised at many wild seal on the beach!























"The face is very cute!!!"










And then we attended at the party.There were international people in the party.




















It was fan, because I found so many cool people. They were very clever and entertaining!


















After dinner, we went to the bar ”Azul".this bar is so fashionable and fancy!!























I had a cocktail while enjoying the fantastic night views in ocean terrace.
I was so happy...

It was such a productive day!!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congratulations, on ur first trip to the West Coast!

It looks like u were able to accomplish a great deal.

I love ur pictures of the polar bears and pandas.

Could u post more of them if u have more, please? ;)!

Btw, did u go to any museums?

mac said...

Hi,Ms,chef d'oeuvre!
Thanks for your comment! I’m happy you came back to my blog again!!!
So The Panda was very cute! Though I have only two pictures of the Panda, I posted about a second day in San Diego.
Please look at those! (^^)/ Also, I’m glad for your request!!!
By the way, this time, I didn’t go to any museums.
When I visit to NYC next weekend, I will go to some museums! (^0^)♪

Anonymous said...

I always try to read ur blog & visit as often as possible.

I like it very much.

Its one of the few that stands out.

Btw, my name is Selina.

I love NYC, its one of my most beloved cities. I think u will have an amazing time there.


Plz dont forget to got to the MET & try to squeeze in the MOMA if u get a chance.

U will love it.

mac said...

Hi, Selina!!
Thanks for your warm message again!!
My name is Yuriko.
You love NYC, don’t you? Me too!!
I have been to NYC 8 years ago, so maybe I think this city changed.
As you say, I will go to these museums!(^0^)/
Thank you so much!!