May 29, 2007

The trip of West Coast ~San Diego・Day2~

On the 2th day, we got together in a little late, because we spent a fun time until midnight yesterday. And then, we had brunch at the IN-N-OUT where is popular in West Coast. In fact, I haven’t seen this shop in D.C.



















The burger taste is so great! There are lots of vegetables, tomato and lettuce and so on. The sauce is dressing like Ranch.





After brunch, we played Kayaking in the La Jolla beach. I felt excited, because I haven’t tried ever! Though there were lots of waves, I could go to the offshore.

















There are many wild sea lion! They called!! I was able to watch them close.
















Though it was colder than I thought, I enjoyed so much this activity!
















And then, we did sightseeing around Coronado and so on by car.


















This is Hotel del Coronado where is popular as a luxury resort.





In the evening, we had dinner at “SUSHI OTA” where our friend was recommended. This sushi bar was very crowded with people of different countries. Maybe it seems that the sushi cooks are Japanese.






























A sushi plate I chose is 27$.


Our friend said the sushi of there was more delicious than it of Japan. Actually, I think so!! My stomach was filled with it and I was satisfied…

But I could eat dessert, so after dinner, we went to COLD STONE.


















Recently, this shop is very popular in Japan, but in San Diego, this shop wasn’t crowded.

It’s so sweet!!!




I had a wonderful time in San Diego. Dear friends, thanks so much!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I were so grad to see you guys in San Diego. Thank you for coming. We had a fun very much. We are going to go back to Japan soon. So, when you go back to Japan, we meet again in Japan. I hope you have a good life in DC.

mac said...

Hi,saki!
Thanks for your comment!
I was happy to see you and your husband, guys!!!
We enjoyed so much!because you guided us many places in San Diego.
Thanks so much!!
After you go back to Japan, shall we continue to communicate♪(^^)/
See you!