May 18, 2007

The First Sickness

I am having a cold from Monday.
On last Monday, I came home from school earlier than as usual.
Because I came down with a disease and got 39 degrees Celsius fever for the first time in many years.
So, I was absent for 3days.
While I was coming down with a high fever, my neighbor brought fruit and healthy drink, moreover my husband’s fellows gave me medicine and nutrition. Also my husband cooked meals for me.
Thanks for their tenderness and support!!! I’m moved…(T_T)
I wanted to recover as soon as possible.
The reason why I need to recover from my cold soon is because we are going to travel to the West Coast tomorrow!
Today, I’m recovering, but I will rest at home..(-_-) zzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get better?
You must be little tired of a new environment.Take care!

When I was in Seattle,I didn't think high standard there.But that's about 10 more years ago!!
Now,Seattle is very famous thanks to "Ichiro".So,it may be higher than before.
I think Seattle is very good for Japanese to live in.Because you can get kinds of vegetables,fish easily.
Do you have plan to live there?

mac said...

Thanks for your comment!
I’m glad!!
Also, I was late for returning, because I took a trip.
I’m sorry!!!
By the way, in Seattle, I can get kinds of vegetables, fish easily, can’t I?
So far, I don’t have a plan to live in Seattle, but I want to travel to there!!
Thank you so much for telling me!
Please come back to my blog again(^^)/