Sep 8, 2007

It’s a beautiful city! ~Seattle~

I post pictures of my favorite sights in Seattle.

"Soaring skyscrapers in Downtown"















Can you see “Elliott Bay” in the back?















This luxury liner departs for Alaska.
I wanna board it!















There are a lot of modern buildings.















Wow!! This artistic building is a library!















"Experience Music Project" I saw from Space Needle.















Our hero “ Ichiro”!!















Of course! I visited the first Starbucks☆














Why?? Various pigs are everywhere in this city.
Are these cute or what? ・・;)







Oh my goodness!
There is a park like Japan.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think this city is comfortable place to live for Japanese.
Yeah! I like here!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you really like Seattle, don't you?
I guess Seattle ,which is my most favorite place in the USA is not so chaging from your pictures.I remember many things about Seattle...
I'm looking forward to the day you will came back to Japan.Please don't forget your memory!

mac said...

Hi, Palmama.

You’re right! I love Seattle!
I wanna go there again.
And also, I’m glad you have seen such a awesome view in Seattle.
By the way, I often visit your blog, too.
Recently, you post there almost everyday, don't you?
That's great!
I wanna try that.

Talk to you soon.