Sep 11, 2007

Seattle Mariners

In the last day in Seattle, I went to a baseball game, which was Seattle Mariners vs. Los Angeles Angels in Safeco Field.















The stadium was packed to capacity because this game is very important for getting the pennant.
Anyway, I was surprised that “Ichiro” is very popular!
Many spectators wore T-shirts printed his name & uniform number on the back.
I was very glad to see those!

Unfortunately, his team was defeated.
However, I was very excited and had fun so much!!
(I was concentrated on this game, so I wasn’t able to take a lot of pictures.・・;)















Of course!
I cheered for Mariners with this T-shirt.^^)/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you would go to see the baseball game there!!It's good that you enjoyed very much. But I wanted to see more pictures...
Was Ichiro nice??
When I was in Seattle,Ichiro wasn't there yet.That's why major league wasn't popular among Japanese students.

Are you still there? Or Did you go back to east coast?

mac said...

Hey, Palmama!

After I spent a fun time in Seattle, I went to San Francisco. Now I’m in East Coast.
San Francisco is very nice as well as Seattle!

Anyway, Ichiro is very cool!
I’m proud of him as the Japanese.
Actually, I took some pictures of him, but I can’t post those by reason of publicity rights. I'm sorry.++)
After I go back to Japan, I will show you those pictures!
Thanks!!