Sep 5, 2007

Start of my happy trip in Seattle

In late August, my husband and I took a trip to Seattle & San Francisco. We visited there for the first time, so that was exciting!
In Seattle, we stayed in the house of my friend’s aunt. My friend’s aunt is from Japan, but she is American now.She has lived in Seattle about 40 years, and also she is active woman who owns a company. Anyway she is very generous, so we really treated warmly!

She gave us a guided tour of sight spots.
“Pike Place Market” is one of those.















The place was very crowded with tourists.















This shop is “Pike Place fish” which is famous for throwing fish.















This is a bouquet of flowers, which she bought in this market.
It's cute, isn't it?















After sightseeing, she invited us into her home.

There are “Safeco Field” & “Seahawks Stadium” with a sweep of the eye!
That’s awesome view!!















Flowers she bought were decorated prettily.















The dinner of her treat.
It’s wonderful!















This is a crab she bought at the “Pike Place fish”.
It’s like king crab we have eaten in Japan.
What a yummy taste!















After dinner, we drank at home bar while seeing the night view.
That’s amazing!!















We talked about our business, pleasure, and life until midnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous trip you do!
I envy you again.
When I'd been in Seattle, I went to PikePlace Market a lot.There are many nice food shops,
cafes,aren't there?
But I'd never had "Pike Place Fish"...

The dinner your aunt prepared is nice,too.She has a very good sense of table!!

When you came back here,tell me about Seattle more.

mac said...

Hello, Palmama!
Yes! I had fun so much in Seattle.
You have been there!?
I didn’t know that!
I have a lot of stories I wanna tell you.
Wait for 6 month!
I miss you!!