Aug 13, 2007

My Favorite Place In NYC!

I love modern art, so “Moma” is one of my favorite museums.
However I had never been to “Metropolitan”.
And I went there last month because I thought I should see a representative museum in NYC.

This museum has a lot of precious art of all over the world.
In fact, there are some Japan's art and antiques which I had never seen.
But, I wanted to see modern art and looked for it.

At last, I found it! It was in a roof garden.















The roof garden is surrounded with green of the central park and skyscrapers, so I think the modern art is displayed at the best location. That's terrific!!

Also, this place has a cafe, so you can unwind over with coffee and cocktail. Such an awesome place!

















The roof garden in “Metropolitan” is my favorite place now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yuriko,

Wow! these pictures r very cool.

I love modern art also.

But I never knew about this roof garden on top of the Met though!

And, I have been on several ocassions.

Im so glad u put this in your blog.

Very informative! :)!

Thanks,

Selina

mac said...

Hi Selina!

You love modern art, too !?
That’s great!
Then I hope you will go to this roof garden.
Also, Art sculpture garden in Smithsonian is very nice!
I will post it in my blog later.

Thanks!