Aug 22, 2007

Breathing Space

Below pictures are some cafés where my friend NAO and I went in D.C last week.

*Pavilion Cafe*
In National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden in Smithsonian institution





























Sculpture Garden is decorated with modern sculptures.
That’s cool!








A view from outside







I love Panini!

You can relax watching fountain in this cafe .





・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

*Patisserie Poupon*
1645 Wisconsin Ave., N.W.Washington, D.C. 20007













The place is a traditional French bakery in Georgetown.
I chose this place because each of us took a trip to France last summer and love French cafe now.










"Iced cafe latte"    
"Quiche of spinach"



"Camembert sandwich"

The baguette was like what I have eaten in France.



・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Below pictures are a ristorante where my friend NAO and I went in NYC last week.












We had dinner outside.
I felt comfortable because it’s not so hot.

























The place is across Bleecker St. from the famous "Figaro Cafe" in Greenwich Village.

At first, of course, we had a glass of champagne.
Here's to our friendship!



















Every food taste very good!

We chatted about our life a lot and enjoyed dinner very much!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.