Aug 1, 2007

My favorite seafood

A local food in MD is crab!
Last month, my parents and parents-in-law each came to my house.
I wanted to offer hospitality to them, so we went to "The Dancing Crab" that is a popular crab restaurant.
The specialty of this restaurant is hard shell crab with a little hot spice on the shell.
















When we eat those, we need beat the shell with a wooden hammer.
(Does it look like a crab is dancing!?)
However, no problem! it’s easy because a waiter does demonstration of the way to eat, if you eat those for the first time.
















Finally, we 4 people ate a total of 12 crabs! We were full stomach!!
Of course, that tastes yummy!!
Also, I think the price isn’t so expensive.
If you visit D.C. and MD, you should eat hard shell crab!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love crab! I love practically almost all seafood.

Those r really yummy pictures!!!

Next time, I am in the area I will definitely try your suggestion.

:)!

mac said...

Hi, Selina.
Yes! That’s very delicious!!
I had never eaten those because maybe there isn’t this kind of crab in Japan.

I think this crab’s taste is similar to Shanghai crab. ^0^