Aug 6, 2007

STOMP In NYC

Actually, I was busy last month, but I will be able to have free time this month.
Goody! I’m going to write a blog which I love as much as possible.
At first, it’s about NY where I went with my parents last month.


We watched “STOMP” on off Broadway.
















It seems this show was often featured on TV in Japan, so my mom was more familiar than me.
This show is just movement and doesn’t have lines.
So we were able to enjoy this show like native!!
















Specially, I was impressed with a Japanese woman.
She is an energetic actress and looks cool!
Also, she is one of Japanese people that experienced the American dream.
I proud of her as a Japanese woman!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Stomp sounds so exciting & exhilirating.

Im so glad u got to go and enjoy this pulsating show off Broadway.

I never got the chance to see them in NYC but maybe next time they r in a city I am in I will attempt to attend.

ttysoon. :)

mac said...

Hey, Selina.
Yes! This show was very exciting and funny!!
Actors and audiences were enjoying together.
I laughed heartily watching a show for the first time.
I love Stomp! I hope you watch this show!