Jun 6, 2007

I lave NY! ~Day1~

Last weekend, my husband and I spent three days in NYC. This city is one of my favorite places because there are many entertainments such as musical, jazz, and dance. Also, this city has a lot of arts and beautiful sights. That’s exciting, fashionable, and amazing!!! So, before I arrived there, I was concerned about this city because I have ever been in there 6 years ago before 911. But this city was still vibrant!!By the way, this time my theme is the Japanese culture in NYC. And I found various things. (^^)







First, this is Manhattan from Rockefeller Center.




















"Soaring skyscrapers"










Then we were shopping in Soho.
In the evening, I had dinner at Japanese style pub ”Kenka” in East Village, which was recommended by his fellow.

































The pub was crowded with people of different countries.












There was many kinds of sake. That’s great!
Someone who isn’t the Japanese ordered a bottle of sake!
It was interesting!!



















All right!! We wanted Japanese food!
We felt as if we were in Japan...



We made a Japanese traditional candy ”Watagashi”by ourselves and ate it free of charge.
It was fun♪









After dinner, we went to a café.
We had a comfortable time on the day!!









No comments: