Jun 18, 2007

Special Lesson

I’m lucky! My language school teacher offered me the opportunity to learn English .
Meanwhile, my tutor is an American woman who is going to teach English in Japan next year. And also I offer the opprtunity to practice for her as well as she does. That is our mutual advantage.

The lesson is two hours a week, and this is first time that I had a long conversation with Native.

Though I was nervous before I meet her, I had fun because she is very cute, gentle, and interesting!

Actually, I wanna learn many things about U.S, and I want her to know many things about Japan.

I look forward to meeting her next time!!

By the way, it’s difficult to speak what I think in English. I need to memorize as many English words as possible.

I wanna speak English well! (*^^*)

No comments: