Jun 11, 2007

I lave NY! ~Day3~

On the final day, it was rainy day in the morning, but all right!! We had a plan to go to a museum. It’s MOMA! !
























We had breakfast at the cafe"2" in the MOMA.








"It's a stylish cafe!"








I ordered a cheese panini.
It tastes good! I liked it!









At last, I start to see there. (^0^)/

















Le Corbusier is one of my favorite architect.

This is his works.







There was a lot of my line. I was excited!!



















MOMA became one of my favorite museum☆(^-^)



















Finally, we went to the Japanese restaurant Ise.
I haven’t eaten a traditional Japanese ramen since I have come to U.S.
So, I wanted to eat it!!!

















I ordered a niboshi ramen.

It was just a Japanese ramen!
We were all choked up…





While this vacation, we could feel a real Japan in NY!!


No comments: