Jun 1, 2007

The trip of West Coast ~Grand Canyon~

On the 4th day, we went to the Grand Canyon. Its picture is below.

















It goes without saying, the landscape moved me! It’s spectacular view!!


















I came back to Las Vegas by scenic airplane.

















"into the air plane"

Though I was worried, I didn’t get airsick.



















It was also awesome view!! (*^^*)









"It arrives soon!"







The pilot was a very beautiful woman☆

Thank you so much!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mac-san

I am so envy that you have been having a great time on your trip.(especially, while I am suffering from summer class that I am taking.) The Grand Canyon is one of the most memorable place that I visit in the US and I just had a flash back of the great memories of my trip when I saw your pictures.

Enoy your rest of trip!!

mac said...

Hi, Miffy-san
Thanks for your comment!
I’m so glad!!
Also, I was late for returning because I came back from NYC last night.
I’m sorry!!!
By the way, you have been in Grand Canyon, haven’t you?
This place was really amazing!!
I’m happy you were able to remember the great memories.
Good luck in the summer class.
Please come back to my blog again!(^^)/

Anonymous said...

It's amazing that you went to Grand Canyon!! I guess you'll go all states while you stay there.(I may be exaggerating a little.)

mac said...

Hi, Palmama!
So, Grand Canyon was amazing place!!
This year, I want to see a lot of wonderful things of U.S.
Please see my blog again because I keep writing all of my favorite things!(^0^)