Jun 9, 2007

I lave NY! ~Day2~

On the 2th day, we went shopping in Soho and 5th Avenue. There were some Japanese brand shops.














"S0ho"







“A BATHING APE” I want to new shoes, but there wasn’t my size. I’m unhappy. (;_;)







UNIQLO?!
There were lots of fancy people having a UNIQLO bag in Soho! I was surprise!!














"5th Avenue"













On 5th Avenue, I found out Abercrombie & Fitch!
It was crowded so much with many people.









Our favorite Japanese brand“UNDER COVER” appeared in display windows of Barneys New York!
We are glad!!




I found out ”GIORGIO FEDON” of gift that I got from Nao in 5th Avenue! It’s fancy!!
















At the night, I watched a musical Chicago!


















"In the theater "





That’s really something such as exciting dance, beautiful women and cool guy, a little funny story. Also, we were able to see the story because we have watched it on movie. It was amazing!!












On my way to the hotel, the Empire state Building was very beautiful!!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Yuriko,

I love ur pictures of NYC!

It seems like you & ur husband had an amazing time.

You had a very interesting perspective that you portrayed well through your pictures.

NYC is the most exciting city in the world for me.

I cant wait to see more of your pictures.

I responded to your comment about iceskating on my blog.

ttysoon,

Selina

mac said...

Hey Selina,
I’m so glad you saw my blog about NYC.
So, I had fun in NYC.
There are more pictures than these.
(Your recommendation MOMA and so on)
I will post those soon!
Please see again! (^0^)/