Jun 20, 2007

Ladies Talk

After school, I met Japanese friends in Bethesda.
There are lots of open air cafes beside the street in this town like Paris, so Bethesda is one of my favorite towns!


















We found a fancy cafe CAFE DELUXE.
I wanna have dinner next time♪






"Here's to us!"

I felt like a Parisienne and ordered a cup of white wine. (*^^*)




We were relaxing and talking about shopping, travel, English, what we want to do and so on.
Actually we have a lot of things that we don’t know in expatriate life, so we need to have a communication.
Let’s talk together again! (^^)/

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo!
It's sounds nice to have a cup of wine at a beautiful cafe!!I wanna join you!

mac said...

Hey palmama,
I wanna have fun with you, too!
We often enjoyed talking over wine before I left Japan.
I miss you!! (**)/~