Jul 21, 2007

Beach Paradise ~Miami~

Hiiiii I hadn’t visited here for a while because I kept being busy.
First, I took a vacation in Miami, then my parents came to my home and I took them to NYC.
Finally, I can write here now!


I stayed in Miami for 6days.
The plan of this trip is relaxation, so I stayed at more luxury hotel
Loews Miami Beach than usual.
I felt very comfortable...




























South Beach is in front of the hotel.

















It’s so transparent!
Shoal water is expanded to far away!!
















After I enjoyed a beach, I had dinner.
I chose a terrace restaurant along Ocean Dr.
A terrace restaurant is one of my favorite things!




























Pescatora & Crab pasta It’s very delicious!
I had a relaxing time there. *^^*



















The neon light glitter at night in Art Deco district☆

No comments: