Jul 30, 2007

New York Yankees

Last Friday, I went watching a baseball game at Camden Yards in Baltimore.
This game is Orioles vs. New York Yankees that has Hideki Matsui who is my country’s super star.
I was looking forward to this day!








































One of specialty foods is a roast beef sandwich!

That tastes good!
You can choose some topping and sauce. ^-^










I chose a seat of left side to see Matsui very well.
As a result, I was able to see him nearby though almost all of sights are his back!






















Unfortunately, New York Yankees was defeated, 4 to 2.
However, I was very excited and had fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!There are many audiences.
I must get lost in the crowd. lol
And the sandwich looks yummy!
I feel the studium is classic,is it old?

mac said...

Hi, Shun-san.
Thanks for your comment! ^^
Maybe this stadium isn’t so old.
The redbrick stadium looks old, but actually it’s clean and nice!
There is a lot of redbrick architecture in MD where I live.
It’s beautiful city!!