Jul 25, 2007

Independence Day ~Miami~

Just before the vacation, my tutor taught me some Independence Day traditions, and said that I should watch a fireworks display in Miami because those is set off in many US cities on July 4th.










"The people waiting for fireworks"


As she said, I was able to watch beautiful fireworks on the night sky!















Before watching those, I thought that fireworks of the US were smaller than Japan.
But those were massive, moving, and there are many kinds of those.
It’s fabulous!


















I spent a nice time to celebrate America’s birthday with the US people!!
Thanks! (^^)/




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, its me Selina.

I saw the Phantom of the Opera in NYC. Loved it.

Im excited for u that u r going to Seattle.

U will have a great time. I love Seattle.

Its nice that u enjoyed Miami as well.

Its a fun city.

mac said...

Hey, Selina.
How are you doing?
You have seen the Phantom of Opera, haven’t you?
I’m glad you loved it, too.
Yeah, I’m going to Seattle& San Francisco in late August.
I expect it’s nice as you say!
Thanks☆
Yuriko^0^

Anonymous said...

Ooops! I originally meant to comment in your most recent post.

My favorite song from the Phantom is "All I ask of u" its very romantic.

mac said...

Oh, No problem! Thanks for your comment.^0^
After I saw your comment, I heard your favorite song on You Tube.
It’s really romantic…*^-^*
I remember the scene.
By the way, the song “Phantom of the Opera” leaves an impression for me.