Jul 23, 2007

The celebrity island ~Miami~

It seems there is the celebrity island in Miami.
I took part in a tour of the celebrity island just for amusement. ^^;















Let’s go to a round trip for 1hour!
















"Down Town from the ship"










What can you see across the bridge?















At last, a celebrity house came in sight!















Tourists were excited seeing it!!


While a conductor was explaining about celebrities(Gloria Estefan, Vanilla Ice, and Shaquille O'Neal and so on) who have a luxurious house, their theme song streamed...
It’s funny! ^^;











Closeup!


















I had fun for amusement and refreshed with breeze from the sea. ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that Miami is not so good. Because it seems it's very dangerous.Isn't it true??


Seattle is a very nice city and safe.
I think that it's a best season that you go to Seattle.

mac said...

Before I went there, I thought so, too.
Actually, Art Deco District facing the beach is not so dangerous.
Many tourists stay a hotel there.
If you don’t go to Downtown at night, it’s no problem!
Seattle is a very nice city and safe!?
That sounds good!
I can’t wait to go there!!