Jul 24, 2007

The southernmost in U.S ~Key West~

I visited Key West being a Mecca for me.It’s day’s drive from Miami! All right!















The bridge to paradise “Seven-Mile Bridge”



















On the way, I enjoyed blue lagoon on both sides!





















At last, I arrived Key West after passing some islands. Yes!







“Zero mile origin of US1”










“Old Town”











It's cure!" Straw hut shop"









Though this place was crowded with people, the Japanese I looked at was just one couple, so there are few Japanese there as well as Miami.























My favorite is a street sign painting around a utility pole.
I think it’s fancy! I love this idea☆



























A famous bar “Sloppy Joe’s Bar”
It seems Hemingway loves this bar.
If I didn’t come here by car, I would have fun!!





















On the way to Miami, I watched the sun setting on a skyline.
I’m moved…























This trip is memorable for me. *^0^*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you.
I come here from eigo blog ranking.

Your picture is good!
Especially,the first few pictures show clear color of sea and sky. :)

mac said...

Hi, Shun-san.
Nice to meet you, too!
Thank you so much for your comment!!

So, Key West is awesome good!
This town is one of my favorite places.

I also visited your blog.
The structure of your blog is smart and nice!
I like it!! I will visit there again☆