Jul 27, 2007

The Phantom of the OPERA

On Wednesday evening, I went watching ”The Phantom of the OPERA” at KENNEDY CENTER in Washington D.C.
This is the musical that I have wanted to watch for a long time.
My friend M gave me the schedule information. Thanks☆






























This hall is along the river.



















The hall looks more tasteful than I expected.




















There is the bronze statue of the late president JFK.
It has great dignity.
























The theater was crowded with people, so though the show is long running around the world, it’s still very popular.






















The chandelier has effect to excite the audience.

Before I watched this show, I thought it was just serious.

But in fact, it has some funny, so I felt thrilling, enjoyable, and sad.
I was also aroused with the song.
Anyway, this show satisfied me!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I hve been to D.C. for the Fourth of July celebration actually w/ my entire family.

But I did not get a chance to goto the Kennedy Center Honors.

Im glad u put up these pictures of the center. Im happy such a beautiful building stands in honor of President Kennedy.

mac said...

Hiii!
I’m glad you saw my pictures and are happy♪
This theater is really excellent!!
By the way, it seems D.C. is lively on July 4.
It’s a pity that I was not there on the day.・・;)